what I'm up to these days
What do I do right now?
I’m finishing my PhD at the University of Toronto. I had been aiming to graduate August 2020, but COVID has delayed me.
I study meta-awareness and attention for my primary PhD work. See my about page for more on that.
I also study psychedelic microdosing and published some of the first research on the topic. I helped co-found the Psychedelic Studies Research Programat the University of Toronto and we submitted a Clinical Trial Application to Health Canada to run research on microdosing psilocybin.
I did a podcast in December 2019 where I talk about microdosing and meditation, another area of my research.
Courses I’m currently engaging
- Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustraitor via BYOL
- Games People Play: Game Theory in Life, Business, and Beyond
- Transformational Leadership: How Leaders Change Teams, Companies, and Organizations
- Understanding Imperial China: Dynasties, Life, and Culture
- Machine Learning (Coursera)
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning (Coursera)